Why was Karl Marx buried at Highgate Cemetery in London?
- Because he was dead!
2. What odd number becomes even when beheaded?
- Seven (Seven - E = even)
3. Why is the letter E like London?
- It is the capital in England.
4. What has four wheels and flies?
- A garbage truck.
5. What kind of running means walking?
- Running out of gas!
6. What stays hot even if you put it in a refrigerator?
7. What can't be used unless broken?
8. What two words contain thousands of letters?
- Post office.
9. What has nothing but a head and a tail?
- A coin.
10. What did the big chimney say to the little chimney while working?
- You are too young to smoke!
|کپی برداری از مطالب سایت فقط با ذکر منبع مجاز می باشد|
All Rights Reserved 2006 © by EnglishTraining
This Themplate Designed By Sasan Nobakht
انواع کد های جدید جاوا تغییر شکل موس